Friday, July 5, 2013

Presents from far away places

Last night my husbands parents arrived home from an 8 week holiday in USA, Canada & Alaska.
We were all very excited to see them, listen to their stories and see some gifts. 


Don't mind Mia's face paint ~ she had fun at Kindy.




 
Mummy wasn't forgotten either. I was very impressed with my new supply.


I'm looking forward to it being our turn to travel once the children are much older. Traveling with little kids just doesn't appeal to me.
On my bucket list for travelling I've got most of Europe, America, Canada & a few other places. 

I'm so blessed to have a lovely family and extended family. Maintaining meaningful relationships with our family can sometimes be pushed aside but family is so important to me.
I really hope my children develop the blessed feeling of a loving family around them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment